Instagram start & its Founders
- 1 Instagram start & its Founders
- 2 Early Development :-
- 3 When did Instagram start :-
- 4 Founders :–
- 5 Meaning of Instagram :-
- 6 Officially Release :-
- 7 API Used :-
- 8 Updates :-
Early Development :-
When did Instagram start & its Founders let me tell you all from starting .At early stage Instagram began its development in San Francisco, where Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger choose to focus their multi-featured HTML5 check-in project, Burbn, started on mobile photography. Mike Krieger reasoned, Burbn became too similar to Foursquare, and both realized that it must had gone too far and long. Burbn was then pivoted to become more focused on photo-sharing and other stuffs.
When did Instagram start :-
Instagram was started in 2010 its & was developed in San Francisco .
Meaning of Instagram :-
The word Instagram is a meanings of two words that is instant telegram and camera.
Officially Release :-
The Instagram app for iOS was officially released for the public through the App Store on October 6, 2010, .
After 2 years that is On April 3, 2012, The Instagram App was released for Android ,and the big thing was it was downloaded more than 1 million times in less than a day
Just after the release of Android App in next 6 months there was a new update from them on November 2012, Instagram has launched there “website profiles ” . You can browse by clicking on Instagram.com, allowing anyone to see users’ posts from their web browsers like Chrome , Mozilla etc .
The Instagram app for Windows was released on November 21, 2013 as a beta version .
API Used :-
From the very beginning of app launch it had used Foursquare API technology to provide users the facility to named location tagging. Instagram started switching to and testing the tech to using Facebook Places.
- In March 2014, the Instagram App size was reduced by half and not only these the developers added significant improvements to performance and responsiveness on a wide variety of Android Phones making it more easier for Users .
- In March 2016 They have changed there Algorithm & On May 11, 2016, Instagram has made some changes in its design . The main change from the previous design was the adding a black-and-white theme . Modern, colorful icons were also added on the App .
- In April 2017, a new feature was added that was offline mode . The content previously loaded in the news feed can also be accessed without an Internet connection . Users can even comment, like, save media, and unfollow users . Every activity of users automatically updates when the user goes online .