- 1 What is Sarahah app?
- 1.1 1) Some key points about sarahah app download
- 1.2 2) What is the need of Sarahah App / sarahah app use?
- 1.3 3) How does Sarahah app work?
- 1.4 4) How can I get feedback?
- 1.5 5) How to send a message on sarahah
- 1.6 6) Sarahah is available on:-
- 1.7 7) So is it worth using such an app?
- 1.8 8) Some Options Provided by the sarahah app.
- 1.9 9)How to check who sent messages on Sarahah app? Is it possible?
- 184.108.40.206 click here to check who have send you message on app. Does it really works?
What is Sarahah app?
If you know yourself better then you can perform much better. Knowing yourself help you to perform well, build your personality, set your goal and achieve success. Everyone wants to know about them that what people are accepting from us, what they like, what they hate, what others feel about us. In this Sarahah app will help you. Now the question comes what is sarahah? So here is the answer it is a Arabic word which means “honesty”. Sarahah is an anonymous app. According to the play store description “Sarahah helps people self-develop by receiving constructive anonymous feedback” The interesting part is that this honesty is delivered anonymously. Sararhah app download can be done through Google play store.
1) Some key points about sarahah app download
- Sarahah is type an anonymous messaging app.
- Sarahah app went viral now.
- Sayat.me is an example of an anonymous website which is used for taking feedback.
- It is a type of feedback app.
- Sarahah app is obsoletely free.
- Sarahah app download doesn’t require your mobile number.
- You can also the send messages without logging in.
2) What is the need of Sarahah App / sarahah app use?
This app went viral among youths. Sarahah app is shared on every social platform. This is because of anonymous feedback app. Sarahah app helps us to know about us, more we should take feedback from our friend, relatives, colleges, haters, teachers as well as sometimes from the strangers too. Now a days getting honest feedback is not easy. Your love ones that is family, friends will give lovely feedback and your haters will give bad feedback. So it is not easy to know what in reality people thinks about you. In others words what you have to improve.
3) How does Sarahah app work?
Sarahah app login / Sarahah app signup / Sarahah app register
Just like any other apps, you have to download Sarahah app. Now create an sarahah account. Put all the required details like name, username, email, and password for you sarahah account.
4) How can I get feedback?
Now login into your account. Once logged in, you can share your Sarahah link on Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, or copy the link to post on any social sites. So, anyone who has your sarahah link will be able to send you messages anonymously. Anyone can send you messages like friends, family, haters and even strangers.
5) How to send a message on sarahah
If you want to send a message or a user want to send then, you have to click on the sarahah link. This will open a text box which shows a message, “Leave a constructive message.” Here you/ user can type in their message and click on send. Now when a user will receive the message, they will only get the text and don’t know who sent this particular message.
6) Sarahah is available on:-
- Sarahah app for android (on play store)
- Sarahah ios app
- Sarahah window app
- Sarahah website
7) So is it worth using such an app?
You can take honest feedback from the people by sharing the sarahah account link to the different social networks. But remember that some of your friends is using as a fun app who send irritating messages to each.
8) Some Options Provided by the sarahah app.
There are only messages, explore search, & profile tabs on the sarahah app. Options are like all received, sent & the favourite messages have appeared in the ‘Messages’ tab. You can also favourite it or block the user or even report it any received message.
9)How to check who sent messages on Sarahah app? Is it possible?
Isn’t sound interesting, Now you wanted to know who have sent you message or feedback.
Link – sayaboutme.sarahah.com