100% CASHBACK UPTO Rs.5000 ON GROFERS. GROFERS GRAND ORANGE BAGS DAYS SALE!
- 1 100% CASHBACK UPTO Rs.5000 ON GROFERS. GROFERS GRAND ORANGE BAGS DAYS SALE!
- 2 How to Get Rs.5000 Cashback on GROFERS?
- 3 What others are reading…
Get 100% Cashback up to Rs.5000, just sign up for Grofers Grand Orange Bag Days sale by paying Rs.25(REFUNDABLE DURING SALE) before 18th Midnight and shop for anything between 19th to 27th January and get 100% Cashback on Grofers!!!
How to Get Rs.5000 Cashback on GROFERS?
1) Visit this link and register for the Grofer Grand Orange Bag Days.
2) Scroll down to use code ‘ORANGE’ and click on APPLY to get Rs.25 off on Rs.50 Registration fee which is REFUNDABLE during the Grand Orange Bag Days Sale!
3) Pay via Pay Paytm to get Rs.10 Cashback or via Airtel Payments Bank to get Rs.25 Cashback on this Rs.25 Registration fee.
4) Shop on Grofers between 19th to 27th of January and get 100% Grofers Cashback during the Grofers Grand Orange Days Sale.
5) 20% of this cashback earned during the sale can be used in your future orders on Grofers.
6) Don’t wait, register as soon as possible, ONLY TWO DAYS LEFT for registration
Steps to use cashback:
The offer is valid for new and existing users in Grofers delivery areas of Delhi NCR, Jaipur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Chennai and Kolkata.
Grofers is also rolling out additional benefits such as ‘Deals at Re 1’, ‘Buy 1 Get 1 Free’, and ‘Minimum 50% off’.
“This offer is Provided by cashkaro Signup on cashkaro and get more cashback.”
CashKaro.com is India’s Largest Cashback & Coupons site. We are backed by Mr. Ratan Tata & one of India’s leading VC firms, Kalaari Capital. With over 2 million registered users, CashKaro is a one stop destination for savings across 1500+ e-commerce sites like Amazon.in, Flipkart, Paytm etc.
CashKaro users manage to save an average of Rs.1000/- to Rs.15000/- monthly through shopping online. We have given a total Cashback of Rs.45 crores to our users till date.
So, start shopping through CashKaro to start saving on your every purchase.
What others are reading…