Fantasy Cricket on Dream11 is all about using your cricket knowledge and skill to create your team within a budget of 100 credits. Your team earns points based on how your chosen players perform in real-life matches. Remember, these players have to be chosen before a real-life match begins. So, brush up on your skill & kick start your journey on Dream11.
Fantasy Cricket Point System :-
Type of Points
|For being part of the Starting XI||2||2||2|
|For every run scored||0.5||0.5||0.5|
|Wicket (excluding run-out)||10||12||8|
|Caught & Bowled||14||16||12|
|Stumping / Run-out (direct)||6||6||6|
|Dismissal for duck (batsmen, wicket-keeper and all-rounders)||-2||-3||-4|
Bonus Points :-
|Type of Points||T20||ODI||Test|
|Every boundary hit||0.5||0.5||0.5|
|Every six hit||1||1||1|
* The cricketer you choose to be your Fantasy Cricket Team’s Captain will receive 2 times the points
* The Vice-Captain will receive 1.5 times the points for his performance
* Strike rate scoring is applicable only for strike rate below 70 runs per 100 balls
* Substitutes on the field will not be awarded point for any contribution they make. However, Concussion Substitutes (as defined in the Cricket Australia Playing Conditions for Domestic Matches) will be awarded points for any contributions they make in a match governed by the Cricket Australia Playing Conditions for Domestic Matches.
* In case of any transfer of a real-life player in the intervening period between scheduled updates, such transfer shall not be reflected in the roster of players until the next scheduled update. Please note that while the transferred player will be available for selection in the transferred team’s roster of players in a Contest during the intervening period, no points will be attributed to such transferred player in the course of such contest.